Midway through the Austrian EU-Presidency: What has been achieved so far for workers?
Permanent Representation of Austria to the EU
Active languageEnglish, German
Program & documents
The ETUC, together with the Brussels Offices of the Austrian Trade Union Federation (ÖGB Europabüro) and the Austrian Federal Chamber of Labour (AK EUROPA), organise the panel discussion 'Midway through the Austrian EU-Presidency: What has been achieved so far for workers?' .
- Wolfgang Katzian, President of the Austrian Trade Union Federation (ÖGB)
- Luca Visentini, General Secretary of the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC)
- Miranda Ulens, General Secretary of the Belgian Trade Union Confederation FGTB-ABVV
- Josef Stredula, President of the Czech Trade Union Confederation CMKOS
- Joost Korte, Director-General in DG EMPL, European Commission
Moderator: Tim Cupal, ORF Brussels
The discussion will be held in German and English.
To attend the event, please register here