- 500 Movers and shakers meet to discuss how to manage the future world of work
- Union and business leaders issue joint appeal for urgent progress in Brexit negotiations
- Progress on Work/Life Balance and Working Conditions Directives
- Stand up for the social pillar - an alliance of social economy enterprises, trade unions and civil society organisations
The ETUC takes action in a number of ways: through political pressure and negotiations with EU institutions, social dialogue, and large-scale demonstrations.
Since the start of the crisis, the European Union has demonstrated its growing power over countries that use the single currency. But even outside the Eurozone, EU Member States face the same challenges and are becoming increasingly interdependent. Climate change, energy supply, worker mobility and migration are among the issues that cannot be tackled by individual nations.
- Influencing European decision-making
- Representing workers through European social dialogue
- United action for Social Europe
- Quality jobs, workers’ rights and a fair society
- Congress, Executive & Steering Committee
- Leardership team