We provide our members with:
• help regarding problems during studies and (un)employment;
• counselling (legal aid and career counselling);
• courses and workshops on decent work, equal rights, workers’ rights, future of work etc. (also open for broader public).
List of our main activities includes:
• advocacy and negotiations on policies and topics related to young peopple (internships, apprenticeships, scolarships, youth unemployment, non-standard forms of employment, platform work, green economy, gender, digitalisation )
• empowering and educating our members about trade unionism, concept of decent work, workers’ and social (workshops, presentations in schools, at faculties, online courses)
• sharing information about work and employment, while warning of irregularities and breaches of the current system;
• promoting active citizenship among youth (through trade unionism);
• organising and attending different protests and manifestations: on social justice, against CETA, in support of refugees, against privatization, etc.